Friday, May 2, 2008

High lvl of dopamine.

Let's see been moody for the few days back,
and now since yesterday my dopamine level
is apparently quite high...
And I know it's lowering soon..

Anyway went to watch Iron Man in perth city
today, started with 7 ppl for lunch first,
followed by movie with 6 ppl.
Anyway I learn something today,
"char kow tiau"(malaysia) or "nau chau __ hor"(hong kong)
is apparently almost the same.
My "chef" friend(he does cook mushroom i
like to eat), he told me about how to
know "how good a chef is" by trying that
specific plate for it involves loads of
skills to prepare a plate like that.
Secondly, I knew I need to expand my range
so social circle.
Thirdly, school, *yawn*... oh yea...
There's a prom on June the 7th.
No girl... S.O.S... nvm la..
Go pinjam one ahhaha... ask ppl from
Malaysia come here.. (i wished)
Anyway biology!! Genetics, biotechnology assignment!!
Chemistry: Forensic for presentation!! But ppl take
liau *sob*... yerrr....
As for medicine... might not b taking liau...
It's complicated...but I'll try wat I can,
I've made a promise already...

To turn things around, I've been playing loads
of warcraft 3:FT maps with s7 friends,
Yes, it was fun, best of all I felt back home!!
Yippeeeeee

No comments: