since Kwang Hua, the forensic thingy,
Dr.Tan Hwai Seon thingy, or siau Seon,
Yes the day has come,DISSECTION!!
Wheeeee.............
^_^
I feel so fine this morning till noon in school
to do dissection today, yep we're dissecting rats,
reminds me of Pn.Tan(my bio teacher in Kwang Hua)
she said that Mr.Gan doesn't allow dissection of
frogs...
To Mr.Gan: The learning itself comes from
experiencing it not reading from the book...
Keep in mind the picture are SCIENCE not Violence...
Anyway to cut things short,
That man in the white lab coat, David Bird(my bio 2 lecture)
His gets to "cut" the pregnant one...
Well, I joined Miki, erm i can't remember the
others name... oops sry guys and gals...
Here's our little lady rat,
P.S: she's pretty small...
And this is the one when the head was dismembered:
And this one belongs to James(i think tat's his name)
He's done this like 6 times already
and he's so pro that he even teach me
the proper way to open a skull,
there was so much laughter,hahaha.
His eating his tail!!
There's another more with the embryo of the
little rats, oh well not posting..
In case... You know...
End of today...
One last thing to someone here which
I believe doesn't even know the existence of
this blog address:
I dun understand you,
You started it all,
I was truly dumb enough
to fall into, perhaps it was
curiosity or my desire?
Perhaps I love sadism of emotion,
so mesmerise by it.
Now here I am, in my own stupidity
feeling awkward, seeing you everyday,
makes the past replay,
was i being ferocious?
Or atrocious?
My soul is in agonising confusion!
Questions i often asked myself,
for least frivolous i wasnt.
sometimes it's best
for some ppl to leave,
time should work it's way.
When you leave I hope I can become who
I am, who I want to be and myself-
Perhaps I'm deceiving and lying to myself.
I know i'm losing my mind, any mistakes written
dun blame me I just write it out without even
hasitating... and making grammar/poem corrections...
I rather cherish my friends, family,
ppl who knew me and ppl whom i know, ppl
whom i loved, made promised to,
think about and care....
6 comments:
... I pity the white mice...
OMFG THATS SO GROSS! WTF
That's like so freaking sick....But the dissection was cool....hahahahahaha....So u still thinking bout that bitch? Forget her la, Klang got so much leng lui, faster come back la....Or find a freaking Ang Mo and bring her back let us bang.....
Lolz.. gals... relax it's science!! Brace yourself, imagine if we really did this last year! Imagine the fun!!
Sk thx for the compliment. So desperate ar... Lolz jk nia.
What freaking despo....You seem more despo than me....I'm currently outa the market...lolz...But not the blackmarket...hahahahaha....Freaking sick everytime i see the pictures....FUCK YOU...
Post a Comment