Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rip my heart out.

Hell ye!! I wanna rip my heart out,
things are going up and down these days,
I'm becoming seriously mentally ill,
SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!! Or, just get
an autopsy doctor.
The word "relax" doesn't even gets
its chance to appear in my mind,
only in the mouth...
not to mention "chill man"..

Either way, bloody assignments are up again,
won't be mentioning about those crap already,
waste of time.

Btw, one of my peers, Tai is getting engaged,
so fast........ especially when he announced it,
kindda makes me go like
*GAWN*... *speechless* followed by,
continuous laughing.
Lucky chap. All the best to him.
Had lunch together to congratulate him,
and dinner in a Korean restaurant.
By night ended up in Kai's house,
MONOPOLY...
One piece of advice: Do Not Challenge Anyone
With Tremendous Amount of Luck..
You're sure to lose even if it's 2 v 1...
Still dissatisfied thought,
I'll be looking forward to defeat tai by
next week after prom night!! MAUAHAH..
Watch his estates crumble into my hands!!
As he suffers into poverty, and is forced to
auction every piece of estates he owns!!

Hmm.. btw music instruments lovers,
check on Depapepe, damn cun!!
And it's so freaking hard to play guitar
of Depapepe scores lo..
Try out: Rosie Darko and Liquid spear Waltz by
Micheal Andrews too.
It's so soft... and makes you float in an eternal
zone of green gloomy liquefy place.
Try urself.
And thx to eric, for Issac Shepard-Before Dawn.
I'm so into that piano music already...
If only I didn't stop playing piano...
Nooo...

No comments: