Saturday, April 26, 2008

2nd week of term 2

Boy oh boy, what a morning.
Anyway good or bad news? In a way both also got.
Basically, the school accidentally allow me to
overload on chem 4! MUahhahaha... Organic Chem..
GG, tuesday got practical experiment liau...
Just second week nia le.. so fast...
Can expect high stress level in the following months.
So right now I have 5 subject to take instead of
the usual 4 each term.
Secondly it was ANZAC day=holiday!! Cool.
Wat I did was heading myself to a friends house
for "party". It was so not "party"...
Only the 2 handfull of us..
And everyone doing their each individual stuff...
Ask them to bring computer, one went to play Dota,
another was watching some anime, another PSP-ing..
WTf....
By the way.. for the first time.. I won "cho tai di"
hands down!! Rather surprising.. I'm a rookie le...
Cool.. must be from watching 5S7 tat bunch at the back
playing too much liau..
Then there was a lot of ppl gathering in the city.
All wearing red and white. I wonder why?
Knew some of my friends are in there, shouting
something. Oh well, it was santhia whom saw it
not me. Oh one more!
The bank quarantine my atm card cause my pin number wrong..
Haiz... so many times already, have to collect it soon.

No comments: