assignments lo, had to stay up till bloody late
to rush them. Credits to my last min skill, hehe..
This is so bad... last min...
As for tests..
Hmm.. 2 fails, both chem 2 and 4, least bio was
ok, and I've just screwed up Calc today.. nooo...
Well, there's still bio 2 and chem 4 presentation
to go. Darn la.. Why is life so chaotic...
Cool..-_-
Term 2 exam timetables are out too... Holy grail!!
Nooo.. it comes like a train ar...
And with winter coming in... yes it's still autumn..
and it's already cold... When winter comes,
I'm so gonna freeze..
As for the trees... leaves are shedding
and undergoing colour change...
Next chemistry!! WHee..
I loved disobeying procedures and look at my
results!! Freaking awesome eh? But it does look
gross especially the bottom part... I'm still
tryig to figure out why the results
"stack". Possibly density.. suggestions anyone?
It started as this:
To this:
Anyway loads of "things" have been happening
around here lately. William's been pretty right,
time really flies fast this term...
I've been wondering too.. Hmm...
Might be the usual routine in life..
As for the rest, I've come to a decision to rest
my case. Was on the phone with Tai yesterday,
as he told me: "It's time i should know "it".
Yep, it's time. Hopefully.
It's better to know it sooner than to have "it"
deteriorate my studies.
Secondly, I've come to realise that I'm still fresh
to all these part and parcel of life.
Every strength and weakness cannot be hidden from
the sight of oneself, a day shall come for it
to spill. Mark my words.
Least I'll struggle,
to fight back. As the old ways, I'd die for it!!
Take 'em down as long as thy soul lives!!
Kindda remind me of my dark past,
good thing I've changed; That's how
the new Seon is born. And yet, a few can
tell my old past. I must say I'm amazed at some
people.
Btw about work, boss gave me a raise of 1 dollar per
hour already!! Whee... Cause I'm no longer under
"apprentice", which basically means..
NO MORE SPACES FOR MAKING MISTAKES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment