Friday, May 9, 2008

Complexity of life

Feeling like a deadpan,
My visions are blurred-it's dark,
Intimacy with darkness,
Thy shall will not notice,
for thy are oceans apart.

I'm left with hollow contradictions,
Feeling to be devoured,
By eternal entanglement of imaginations.
Revamp is the only hope.
And about hopes?
Reside me will thou?
Will thou intercedes?

Lolz... tat's wat came out of my mind.
Anyway it's around end of week 3,
and so much crap are due soon...NOOO!!
I'm toasted!! Like a meat being
bodyslam by bread and vegetables with
heavy sauce toppings... mmm...
Wait get tat thought back....
Anyway loads of things happend..
Long and complicating story...
Lazy to post.
And got tagged by Flora...
There's some rules too apply but ain't
writting.
1)What was I doing 10 years ago(1998)?
Hmm... I was schooling in SRJK(C) HIN HUA in
class 2H.. and Jacqueline was my neighbour..

2)5 things on my to-do list today
i)do homework and assignments la (always due)
ii)go city yum-cha with friends
iii)find santhia at city
iv)like bath now..
v)gg later

3)5 snacks I enjoy
i)mister potato(specifically tomato flavour in
packets not whole tin)
ii)chocolates that have mints
iii)any milk chocolate/belgian chocolate
iv)mamak foods(miss them liau)
v)food that makes you wanna have more(so much..)

4)5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
i)set up a secret laboratory(you know.. wat i do...)
ii)buy loads of lands!!
iii)treat all my friends go makan/yum-cha
iv)buy all the classical music in the world
v)turn my life into an up to date lifestyle
or set up a variety of lifestyle(
vi)So much more...

5)5 of my bad habits
i)Malaysian last mins
ii)Think too much
iii)Exagguration
iv)Multi-tasking in a bad way
v)Unable to control proper release of
dopamine lvl(normal rite?dunno..)

6)5 places I have lived
i)Klang
ii)Sasaran(Home town)
iii)Tanjong Karang
iv)Taiwan
v)Australia(Currently)

7)5 jobs I've had
i)Money changer
ii)Baker apprentice
iii)Retail apprentice(maybe)

8)5 people I tag
i)raymond(away)
ii)basil chang
iii)adrian(he didnt kena tag)
iv)both my sis!!
v)couz sis!!
vi)wei earn!!

No comments: