Sunday, July 6, 2008

Freezing le..

This morning I had to get up early for work,
apparently the bed was awesomely warm that
I didn't get up right away.
I lay there, cuddle in my warm den.
Then I turned to my table clock,
Omg.. 6 am already...
Nooo... so gonna be late.
Anyway luckily I made it just in time to work.
Nvm that.
Today the temperature drop to near 0 degree Celsius.
Whoa... no wonder today so typically cold,
Could have almost snowed. I remember blowing vapour
out of my nose and mouth each time I breath this
morning. Snow ar snow ar...
Why didn't snow le!!!

Today Zane's in sydney and his sister, Elle
takes over his shift.
Lol, we're competing to stay near the oven all the
time. Then something hit us; open the freaking oven door
and turn the oven on at baking temperature.
Muahha, this went on for a quite some time,
lol, boss is so gonna get the syok when he sees his
electric bills raise..
Ahhaha, anyway got promoted again.
Another raise of a dollar!!
Working again this mon and wed.

No time to jalan-jalan. Should have done it earlier.
And I'm feeling freaking weird these days,
heavy head and quite drowsy. And dreams...
Dreams, dreams dreams... arhhhh.
Life is so... "fun".

2 comments:

KARMIN said...

oOOO... dreams...
dreaming about what? share share lai.. hehe...

Seon said...

Easy la, it's called
"figure out ur self".
hehe.