The exams are over,
gotten lazier as the days go by,
aunty and cousins are going back for their
Winter holidays. Mom's coming.
As for me, nothing much going on except for
being a "couch/computer" potato again, lol...
Is there even such a term as "computer potato"?
Been thinking a lot, and a lot.
-My experiments...
-Wars between 2 great factions:
The war between WB1066 against =ARM=,
it's over... peace is retained...
Major tribes are reforming and competition
for domination will rise, through peace
or war.
Yea, my experiments, my past...
It's not done yet,
Losing sight and mind,
Being engulfed by darkness and sorrows,
it never ends.
Not even a strand of light to be seen,
Predictions are becoming unpredictable.
Rapid change of disorientation,
is the surrounding changing or is it me?
Illumination is merely just something fly-by.
Aside with illusions, aided with confusion
Bringing dazedness to ones soul,
I’m collapsing, to pieces, one by one
The pieces break apart,
From the dawn of the soul, once alive.
I'm like a dying flame on a log,
a spark is all I need to regain.
Where can I find the "spark"?
3 comments:
hey dear.. why so depressed. Cheer up le.why suddenly got war one? HAR? WAR IN AUSTRALIA MEH? O-M-G!!!
So if your aunt and cousin go back for holiday you ma alone lor? wow. Dont become a computer-couch potato la. ka yao lor! =)
XOXO..
... ...
... ...
(freaking speechless)
War..
Right...
Thx for the oil adding,
I'll use butter, more environment friendly. Muahahah!!!
butter also need oil.
some more need COW'S milk.. hmm... cannot harm cow cow.. blueks!
Post a Comment