Walau eh, term 3 started rather quickly this semester.
Anyhow went to school today only to be acknowledge that,
I've just miss orientation... no big deal.
Found William lazing the on the couch talking on the phone.
Then Steven joined us to have a "long time no c chit chat".
Speaking of Stevan, he bought me a tie from Hong Kong. Thx!
Anyway, went to collect my timetable for tomorrow as well as
my result, phew, luckily I wasn't able to collect it today.
Haiz, bout my freaking timetable, this time like last term leh...
I remember taking double similar subjects, chem 2 and chem 4.
And now I'm given physics 1 and 2...
Phua Chu Kang used to say "dun play play le!!"
Now I'm so toasted...
The school told us to take our results by tomorrow 8am ++ in the morning.
Shit... Sweaty palms...indicating nervousness and high chances
of obtaining very awful results..Nooo!!
As for the rest of the day, wentn to city and meet up my
ex-classmate with Tai and Kai.
Bloody William ar, ajak us to makan but ownself didn't attend.
That was very kind of you!!! "Smack"
Lastly, low on cash already... mom ate it up.
Ahhhhh..... Oh well....
And kena lecture by both my parents; off-shore or in-shore.
Deng...
But I forgot already what I was lectured on or what was it...
OOPS>...... awesome teenage amnesia. One ear in and the other out.
Wait till tomorrow; for my results...
Additional lecture again.
No comments:
Post a Comment