Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 3 with 2 expo to attend.

Deng deng deng, having a headache here,
and homework to do.
well, it's week 3!! Or known as beginning
of hell/busy/pain in the arse week.
Basically I've been strike by my mates on
"nipple twister"... deng...
Give it to the fresh man la pls...
Not my "nipples"
ouch... the pain... the twist...

Let's see, I'll be attending 2 expo in these
coming weeks.
Firstly, GO3 Electronic and Entertainment Expo 2008.
Exhibitors will showcase products & services across
two huge exhibition halls at the PCEC, 1-3 August, 2008.
(included games and there'll be Lan party!!)
http://go3.vividcluster.crox.net.au/
Might take part in
Counter-strike, like back in WCg. Need my old friends of cs!!!
guys if u read this pls get a plane ticket here....
Or something newer, Command and conquer: Tiberium wars!!
Hmmm...

Secondly a very important EXPO!!
UWA Expo 2008,Sunday, August 10, 9am - 4pm.
http://www.expo.uwa.edu.au/
So gotto attend, too bad I'm working.
Might ask Trang to cover my shift...
And I didn't ask for her number...
DIE lo............
/slap /slap /slap...

Thirdly tag by flora:
1. At what age you wish to marry?
~Not too late lo, like around after 20 and before 30
2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
~No idea wor..
3. Do you smoke?
~Very rare, only when my mates do it,
even so i take only a sip. An average of once every 2 years
THAT'S IT!!
4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
~Money duh, and best of all, my graduation to UWA!!Shortcut!!hahaha
5. Who did you text most lately?
~Tai
6. How old are you?
~17 and 8 months old
7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
~Chicken strips and mocha
8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
~Hmmm, min,Lyn, Ser lene(project partner)
9. Who do you wish to get married ?
~(speechless) if for fun I'll go for Lyn
Must giv reason ar?
Lyn is a woman of elegance, shows feminine character,
she posses an aura of nature intellectual. Enought rite?
10. Getting marry is going to heaven or grave?
~Depends who and how the marriage goes. Always with pros and cons
11. How many kids do you want?
~2-3(I love babies!!)
12. Are you in love?
~Not really, have to ask min.
13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
~School Building 4, wait restaurant... erm Villa D'este.
14. Name the latest book you bought?
~After Dark for English 4, literature subject.
15. Do you believe in God?
~Cin cai and anywhere in between
16. Name your favourite game or sport.
~Game got so much, RTS types la.
Sports ar, badminton, tennis and
freaking miss futsal with s7..

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
~Josha, wanna learn BI(bahasa indonesia) from him.
18. The most exciting place you want to go?
~Expo!!
~Somewhere where it's freaking quiet and no homework!!
19. Hugs or Kisses?
~Double or nothing
20. Single or attached?
~Single
21. (BONUS) Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
~Fun to talk with although not much already
~Flora and Fauna
~One who has a bit of twisted mind like mine
~5s7 mummy
~Someone who seems to put away most of time in msn

I tagged: Anyone who wants to be tagged.

8 comments:

KARMIN said...

let's play Command and conquer: Tiberium wars! again! AT CC?

Oooo...who's min? Lyn? Ser Lene?
SO MANY..C.O.O.L.

Seon said...

Just a thought.
Cannot meh...
min is who dunno ar?
Lyn and Ser Lene stated ald...
Many ar?
O.O
....

KARMIN said...

many la... -.-'''

Seon said...

/sweat....
OK la then add more to the list.

KARMIN said...

wahlao..
where can!! no fair de lor..

Seon said...

Can. I say fair can liau...
ahhahaha
I'm boss of me, myself and I.

Seon said...

/wall...

KARMIN said...

whatever la. @.@