Monday, April 21, 2008

Obtained.. =(

I took my results today while submitting my
term 2 subjects...
And worst part is computing 2 is full...
This causes me to be unable to take skill building,
which involves football this term...
FRACK!! Why on earth... Football, futsal...
Then take chem 4 lo... haiz..
Darn and my results.... hell ok la..
But not good enough to "overload", meaning:
I'll have to end my UWAFP by next year,
and I can't go home...
NOOOOO!!! Well, who to blame but myself?
Shit, here's the marks, Bio 1 was 60 and
Chem 1 was 63 add up and you'll get an average
of 61.5, for the other 2 subjects English
was 70% and Intro to Cal was 65%...
Hell, my friend who has 74% of English
gets to take local English while I don't get
to transfer... crap...

3 comments:

KARMIN said...

wahlao.. u ar! study hard le.. haiyo..cannot come back now... waste money nia.

Seon said...

Yaloh... Study HARD!!
Untill siau siau hahahahaha

KARMIN said...

nobody ask u study till siao siao la.. SWT..KA YAO er!