These are the days that I dreamed of ever since
college been giving out so much assessments and work
to do.
Going out, spending time with friends, doing any
activities, sit all day playing games, watching shows
or movies, doing anything that could at least
put some meaning into life, earn experiences
and the list just goes on...
Oh well, went to the beach 2 days ago with a number
of friends. Didn't when into the sea...
Oh well, forbidden? Kindda.
Anyway went to the city for lunch and spend an hour
just hunting for food... Jesssss...
Questions like: where are we eating? I wanna eat fried rice.
Korean food... Dude we've been walking rounds...
And we ended up in the food court...
Speaking of Australian food, oh boy...
It's so weird... Why on earth does dim sum here taste
so goooooooooddddd? Cause the hong kong's make them here.
mmmm.... too bad I ate kebab and regretted.
Then we spend time "walk see, walk see" after knowing
that the movies show time was far off our schedule.
So we went to Borders, coffee and sneak peeking books.
That's all till we got home and when to Mc Donald's,
seriously 3 months plus here and it's the first time
I actually step into a Mc Donald's... hehe...
After that? Throttle off to home lo, everyone when back
towards their route. Leaving 2 of us back throttling back
to our train routes.
This time we really dont't have much to talk, I guess
such things happens after... well...
I myself don't even know how to explain either, I'll
just rest my case.
For today, I've finished every game on my laptop
that has a campaign or quest or even mission,
Hell, now the only thing that can suck the life
out of me is no longer college assessment and works,
it's boredom that is making my life meaningless.
Day after day, I stare at my laptop either on
msn or spending time replaying computer games.
Argggggggg............ /gg...
No comments:
Post a Comment