Saturday, March 1, 2008

The next day in Claremonth.

It's March the 1st.
Today Pauline and William came.
Those 2 ppl ar....
Make me walk all the way to school then cari they all,
when I couldn't find them and call them up, they
tell me they just got out of the park...
WTF... SO slow do wat ar...
Then we met up...
Holding bags of DOME food...
Great.. I walk here while you guys eat....
At least treat me with some food....
Plus carry William's laptop... How kind..
If not I gonna whack them so much...
(just kidding I'd wouldn't do tat)
(wait i remember i did somehing like tat did i?)
Oops...
What we do ar?
Did a little "assignment"...
Makan at home lo.... Then play dota with
William while tat Pauline sleep...
Then that William played Maple,
I went and annoy her until she wake up!!
Haha how? Take the phone and put on those
annoying tones lo... AHHAHA I'M SO EVIL!!
Next, until tat William sleep after mapling...
WTF... Then Pauline use com...
Then I had to wake that Willaim up...
By throwing someone onto him...
WAkakakakaka....

1 comment:

KARMIN said...

u so bad.. disturb people sleeping.. naughty naughty..