Saturday, March 8, 2008

An hectic week

Oh well, here I go again,
after a week of exams, comes the terrifying week
of assignments... Darn it's just so hectic...
Frack... kind of feel like wanna run up the wall...
Btw been to beach again yesterday.
It was Tai's birthday when celebrating with a few of us,
wondered why Cindy didn't come along.
Maybe due to the rushing of doing her assignments too.
Anyway we went eating in a Korean restaurant,
was so unusual but can eat la.. the food was alright,
usual Korean style, sweet, hot and sour.
Then we went buying bubble tea,
Met the groups of Hong-kees(Hong Kong's)
well Tai was also hong-kee oops...
Then the rest went to play pool, while I went back
to train station with Basil and tat kid.
So to Fremantle line we go! Home...
Basil got off the train by Claremont while
we drop off to at Cottlesloe to the beach.
This time we saw ppl getting married in an old limousine..
Classic...
Oh well, went to sit on the beach for 2 hrs again...
Best part was there was no sun!!!
YESSS! I'm a vampire... HEHE...
Anyway I noticed something crucial,
my hands... they're all in wrinkles...
And I was told tat it was due to stress...
Darn...
I'm old. Tat was fast...
Anyway today was alright.
Played company of heroes till 4.30 am...
Then next day woke up sick....
Frackkkk............
When to Harbour Town and ate wantan mee,
mmmmmmmmm..............
Darn, i miss malaysia food...
And finally, Spm will be out soon...
Omg feel like panicking already la....

No comments: