It's near 3 am in Woodvale, Perth.
Just got back from taking a walk nearby,
3 of us, Alex(homestay's son), Eric(homemate from china),
and me myself of course.
Well, it was my suggestion in playing golf at this late
hour of time.
Too bad the field spot-lights was off, darn...
So instead, we went for a walk.
Made some suggestions on playing with ppl's doorbell,
you know "ring and run" we seen it all on cartoons?
Haven't we? Not fun until you do it hahaha.
So there we were holding a golf club each,
swinging the clubs around.
The night felt young, as the street lights blaze.
So peacefull it felt, as the chilling air
tried to achive thermal equilibrium with my face.
Fresh night air was sensed, as the other senses
work themselve into each specific feelings.
Taking our sweet time walking,
so here it is, my first walk so late and my last
in woodvale.
Noooo... I'll be leaving woodvale soon...
Guess I'll be missing eating Ms.Endang cooking and
their nice hospitality... ahhh junk food at lunch and noodles
during weekends, her pasta... so unique... and the most
memorable, the usual uptake of curry. And Chinese new year's
buy in food...
If only school was nearby then I wouldn't have to move
over to my relatives place.
I'll miss them...
No comments:
Post a Comment