Ever since yesterday, the topic just soothes how
life has been. Firstly, I made myself a title:
A Silly me. WHy? Simple, I threw my headphone
in the washing machine because the sound feedback
was very not clear.
Next I manage to crack Fable: The Lost Chapters
from the original cd!!!
And now you can trade 2 games for 1 new!!!
Wheeee....
And best of all, there is assignment and presentation
due by next week!!!
So it's time to stay up late and play till
you notice it's already early in the morning since you
notice you been playing like 12 hrs straight and you
haven't done the laundry. While you know you've got
to pack your stuff as your moving by the next 14 hrs...
Oh mi gooddddddd................
Oh well, stay cool and calm....
BTw, then there was splashing water while the surrounding
temperature was cold along side with strong chilling winds
blowing. So 3 idiots splashing each other with chilling
water while the school was empty.
So cold that we were freezing down our spines...
And the reward: Nothing but a Fantastic Flu to come in with!!
HOW COOL IS TAT!!
Dial: 04-IDIOTS!! right away to obtain ur reward!!
FEi...... lol....
Come to think of it, why the hell am I so fei today....
Ahhh... the joy of wanting to bang ur head on the wall,
well it doesn't make sense but it does tell you
why some people are just there to give you stress,
and make you feel as if ur talking to
some kind of wall.
Speaking of insanity the best way to attain such
raging madness is by msn with these people..
No offences but this is reality...
LOL... feels like my head is so spiininnigggg...
Boy.... did I saw tat painting move???
mauhahahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment