Sunday, March 8, 2009

Screwed with Awesomeness


Let me Think About It - Ida Corr

Sean introduce me to this song man, it's his favourite.
Haven't update much on my online diary.. haha. @_@
Seriously, I feel like I'm getting wasted.
I practically doing the same thing last week,
sweet o'mother shit man!
But I loved it.
Tomorrow is purple shirt day!
We wore pink last friday, tat's why purple!!
Did I mention how much I love currie hall?
One more time! O'yea!!


Randomly walk past Su Ann's room. And I love this of all the pictures they took.

At least, got study also ma...
Not 100% playing alright?

Btw, we're planning on going to Sarawak by end of term 2.
It's bout some Rainforest symphony and sort.
I'm still trying to get my parents permission on it thought.
Instead of going to Singapore first,
I might go Sabah and visit Ken first thought.
The plan is still in progress....lol






Anyway, I regretted
1) Sleeping at 5 am
2) Drinking dry whisky sraight
2.1) Almost going to Metro to club till.. no idea wot time?(least Hrio changed his mind)
3) Overspending loads of cash. (Was on shopping-spree)
4) Not completing work before hand
5) Failing my responsibility in my job and in independance
6) Lack of discipline
Di ko is so right man! Should listen to all her advice!
She reminds me of power and wealth.
After all it's what makes the world go round.




One very final thing:

Michelle, ma belle.
These are words that go together well,
My Michelle.

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I need to, I need to, I need to.
I need to make you see,
Oh, what you mean to me.
Until I do I'm hoping you will
Know what I mean.

I love you...

I want you, I want you, I want you.
I think you know by now
I'll get to you somehow.
Until I do I'm telling you so
You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand, my Michelle.

Just being random cause it's a classic song. That many loves. Maybe?
Hold ur judgement and decide.
The act of III in terms of those imbued.
Do o employ such desire?
Plot it then.
Twist ur mind and it'll form everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@_@

o.O

hahaha