Sunday, March 1, 2009

Caffein inspired by philosphy

Just came back from Ti amo. Scoth Fillet, mm.. medium rare.
These past 3 days... I've been in Currie Hall
back and fro, and for?
The title tells it all.

Anyways it was fun with the whole bunch,
The slogan Was:
Eat Currie, Sleep Currie, Skip class Currie!
Yup.
Horror marathon was good. Shutter->Grudge->Phone.
Too much things to do and yet, blog. Haha

I need more "mother", V-can and Red Bull man...
In the past 62hrs I've slept 10 hrs...
Went lazer tagging, so addicting..
There was a scribble party at Trinity college next door..

I love Currie Hall man!!

There's this Hakka song on youtube,
sabah guy, Ken's ex-school mate.
He made this nice song.
Surprisingly the views jump like 200 views a day.
To top it all, since I'm learning Hakka from Ken,
the lyrics helped with that.


你手我會牽你條條,因为,
我真是欢喜你了。
我以你,两也放弃了,
卡早我是不知,现在你讓你先走
你早问我,啥人你觉卡重要,
答案我不给,我睬你扑不,
少年吖中里伤,明明知道,
还是玩小去。
我里这是不怕死!不收道理liau!

No comments: