Monday, March 23, 2009

Exam's arouind the cornererrrrr!!

Seriously, exam is like 3 days ahead?
And there's still loads of stuff to do...
assignments kills, Exams kills, micheal kills!
i really need to score not just well this time,
but really good.
Getting desperate with coming exams already...
Micheal really isn't getting helpful this term,
heard there was a class that failed completely, nobody passed.
RUmours had it, it's my class...

I really screw this term up,
thus it's time to get paddle up,
keep focus, aim hard, straight,
no where but being determine,
and strong will power!! Oh yeaaaa!h!!


Couz leen, came in and told me, that I was offer 2 choice
1. UWA
2. Go back(really bad consequences man)


I promise I will show my grades, and when i promise!
I will do it!!
I sincerely swear man!!
FeeL the rAgE!!!
Priority first! ! !
Screw everything man!
Exams with results first!!


I dun find anything else more important right now lo..



The guy that made this video was quite good actually,
personally enjoyed the video.




They fall in line
One at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose
We've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

[Bridge]
Fire your guns,
It's time to run,
Blow me away.
(I will stay in the mess i made)
After the fall,
We'll shake it off,
Show me the way.

[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I'll be the one to save us all.

There's nothing left,
So save your breath,
Lying in wait.
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown,
Nowhere to go,
Holding your fate.
(Loaded I will walk alone)

[Bridge]
Fire your guns,
It's time to run,
Blow me away.
(I will stay, unless I may)
After the fall,
We'll shake it off,
Show me the way.

[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I'll be the one to save us all.

You wanted it back
(Don't fight me God!)

(Here it goes! (held out for about 2 seconds))

(Die! (held out for about 5 seconds))

[Chorus]
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I'll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!3x


Still miss my bro's and all my friend's la back there!
whether orh, whether 5s7 or bilden or all la!
Kns la gu wa balik, wa lang tio beh pa ci koh kiam pat lang lo!
Go ai che cia piu ka kns! si bei syok la, sun tiu ku cha!
tiu dia tio kopi lui again lo si bo? LOL!
@_@ ,,l,, (to ah chuan, ah pj and pinky)

No comments: