I'm so freaking out soon,
my exams are just round the corner, this friday..
I hate this.... my test results are out btw.
Kindda failed literature, assestment 35%, listening 34%,
tutorials assestment 80%, do the equation, and my final average score
without finals exam is 26...T_T
Hell noo, bloody Patric lecture... ,,l,, @_@ ,,l,,
My other mates all had their results about 60%...
And then in physics class, Mr.Peter ask a simple question:
What's intensity Seon? I ended up "stare-blur" at him..
Die la.. somemore he revise bout beats and decibel..
My brain is blur clean clean lo...
Need someone to add glue to my brain ar...
What a day.
Suddenly lost interest in going back Malaysia already,
dun even know why should I go back...
I ought to start doing my physics and math work..
Someone should pull my heart out pls,
start by my rib cage, rip it apart and
pierce ur fingers in....=)
3 comments:
I'll pierce your head.
Don't feel like coming back eh?? Good also la. TUT... TUT...
INTENSITY? I can answer you that.
Intensity is a measure of the time-averaged energy flux.
Gracias and ありがとうございました, for piercing my head.
*Bowing*
A spendid teacher indeed!
Oh, can elaborate more?
haha, just joking.
Post a Comment