It's the 21st century for allah/buddha/christ(alphabertically) sake!!
There is no f*cking thing wrong...
I'm beginnig to feel remorse for Asian elder ladies,
especially those who still has a problem with teenagers nowadays,
or pre-adult hood.
There is no wrong in the term of being "wanker" or "jerker"!
Hypocrits!!
Least, I could sustain my emotions.
Imagine if I hadn't re-confirmed with my mates!!
And thankful someone is there to share a detail fact and experience.
I love u man!!
For goodness sake we're in Australia!!
Australia!! HEllo!!
And most importantly someone who said a quote I couldn't agree more:
when someone is near u u don't take full use..
when some one far away from u u oni take full use
then when u are here nobody will miss u wat
if u're far far away so many ppl will miss u
Time will tell. I miss you-very much.
The good old scouts days...
Darn...
Ahhh.. the good old days.
abc...
hmm... abc... allah-buddha-christ...
holy crap... wat did i just discovered...
*GAWN*!! I'm calling a meeting..
2 comments:
LOL..
Uh.. LOLz..
Post a Comment