has come and gone away
In Perth, Claremont
But I wanna pass
Mmmmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by
A million students
I, still feel alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
And I’ve been keeping all the notes that you wrote in class
Each one a line or two
“Decibel = 10 log I1/I2, ”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My answers were cold and fail
And you needed more than that sir.
Another paper plane
Another stressful place
I’m failing I know
But I wanna pass
Mmmm, I’ve got to pass
Let me just pass
I’m just too far from where you are
I dun wanna go home
LOl...
Oh mi gawn....
Truely a spendid evening after the exam,
went for fish and chips with sandy and tai.
In the middle of the exam week...
Yea, I know I'm not the first, but kindda feel
this guilt lo.. come so far and spend so much
to study, and all I did was not studying hard enought
and increase my rate of failing.... nooo....
I know English 4 gone case want already...
So pissed lo the whole morning Allan complaining
my face freaking like wanna beat people lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment