Shocked already...
Very cold suddenly.
My body temperature is dropping, rapidly..
I can feel my hands shaking.. trembling..
I can't stop them...
Been on it again, fear..
Haven't happen since like 9-12 years ago...
It's back.. again..
Pittance.. but so powerful it rips one soul..
no there's is none now.
I wanna hide in a shell..
I've lost my soul...it's dark in here.
Lights is of no use, enlighten this abyss is impossible..
I'm surrounded by this darkness, no not evil..
I dunno how long I can last.. this is hell scary..
I wanna escape.. no I cant undo it...
Hell, the creep.. my spine is chilling. I wanna hide...
Face it I will, time is not with me, for now.
2 comments:
PINK COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)
I bet that will cheer you up! HAHAHA...
MUACKS! or this? LOL..
Lol.. pinky..
hehe
Muacks! This will do very much!
Post a Comment