Thursday, February 7, 2008

Minutes to midnight and Chinese New Year, 10.30 pm, 6th February 2008


A Chinese new year celebrating with me, myself and I. How fantastic…. Or crappy….Haiz… Miss lots of stuff back there…. So far my home stay internet is not here yet,had to type everything offline….
Speaking of Chinese new year I’m wonder howWendy and Santhia is celebrating. Here Chinese new year not very popular. Just that maybe campus has a day on 8th February whereby students are ask to wear red t-shirt,and I didn’t bring over any red t-shirt…Got to buy anyway… Speaking of buying stuff, I bought the books for campus already.Costing my wallet to go on diet…A calculator that costs 169.95$? Wth… If RM then can la…Anyway not much to say la… Just that, my Malaysian attitudestill here… Everything also like push until last minute…Plus leh here got not much ppl to help…Got time play game some more….Sure die la………….
Anyway to everyone: Happy Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Chai , ????????????
Got Ang Pau remember give me lo…. Lolx…

1 comment:

KARMIN said...

PLAYING eh?! ...hmm... naughty boy.