So I left Malaysia with a heart I guess, it’s no wonder I feel a little down.
But also perhaps of that I’m in the school Foundation Program Extended.
Most of the students here which I have notice come from China, Hong Kong,
some Malaysian and the rest of the world(cause there’s an African and a middle east.
The rest I’m not quite sure.
Home stay here is quite fine. The son, Alex is taking Engineering.
It’s a fine place but too far from city.
Had to take a bus followed by a train and another transfer, finally another around
300m walk? I think but it’s quite some distances. Luckily there’s another guy,
Eric from China who’s staying with me in the home stay, at least
I don’t have to be lonely for an hour trip to campus.
But he’s in year 11 while I’m in foundation.
Anyway today Orientation was rather unfamiliar and the subjects’ timetable are
not really convenient like taking Introduction to Calculus would end up crashing
with Chemistry 3. Something like that la.
OK la I did thought about back home, it’s so different, so easy, and so home…
It’s 10.40pm here, 1 hr faster than Malaysia.
Haiz need sleep already… Tomorrow need wake up like 5.45 am somemore….
No comments:
Post a Comment