Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another day living in Australia, 2 January 2008

So about college, well really don’t know where to start.During this week I had like homework, yea quite a number of them.Too bad still that Malaysian habit, everything push until the last mins.Kau lat lo if continue like this….
Anyway had introduction to calculus during Wednesday, first 2 period50 mins a period. The lecture, Peter Gardner gave a math question.
Y=mx+c is the tip.It’s a little mix of physics with it.The question was Lolx…
Then with chemistry 1, seriously I have never even heard of orbitals,pauli exclusion principle and even… orbital electron configuration?And it’s in year 11? Dude, they don’t teach that in Malaysia…What to do? Learn loh… Duh…So chemistry is a little not use to. So need add in some work lo.
The same goes for biology, although there isn’t much but the approachand the way to answer a question, plus the questions they ask is totallyso new… Seriously different…
And ESL2? Ok it’s erm like for foreigners that English like pasar thingy wancause if I show you what they teach… You can just go zzzzzzzzzz…..Example: we learn verb,adverb,adjective…Summary of 60 words on a passage about The Spanish Flu.The rest maybe I’ll just take pics and show it.
The weather here is hot, seriously hot after like 9.00am.Now? 4.51pm. And I haven’t even touch my homework yet….Come to think of it, I remember what my friends and family toldme, about coming here which my main priority is study… But not play or holidays….Sorry min, have been playing…

No comments: