Had results came over yesterday.
Wouldn't say it was catastrophic,
but rather as predicted.
Had loads of lectures keep raining down
like lead bullets all over me.
Well, had to work harder then,
everything ain't going on the right track.
Least, there's a backup.
如果你以经看到在世界上的眼泪所留下,
即使闭上眼睛, 所任的人皆,
念瘤的空位置, 一无所人,又来了,
那来的风风吹, 都是瑟瑟的。
Ten thousand light years away,
take this very night,
for I'm giving it away,
make it last forever,
talking about nothing at all,
Leaving head over heels,
I'm gonna take this moment
make it of immateriality,
And begin partying!!!
Poison, my very own.
4 comments:
Where the hell are you? why no c box on your blog? and why no visit my blog...wana die a? haha
When over to boarding school and hang around. C box? haha, prefering to keep things simple and easy. Visiting..
Mahjong.. mmm..
Fuck u dude....open a cbox....Its more convenient for me....Go open....
Hell no dude. I dare you to come over perth.
Post a Comment