confess and use as an online diary.
Just got back from work as well,
did talk to my colleagues at work.
Seriously, where my book when i need it most?
Seriously, anyone in Klang find it pls tell me man..
I'll reward anyone really handsomely.
This is my guarantee to you.
Neways, so much has happened, that a thesis can be
made and be given to micheal to mark it.
"Things seems to be all fun and games, until
it all cracks", with complications.
This essay will discuss further on the problems
in relevant to the essay.
Voa la! Now that's a good thesis start.
LOL! @_@!!
Seriously, someone once said: "the mind
is the most dangerious weapon."
Damn.. double serious, Hario plans on Jill..
I'm beginning have no trust in it.
thy plan is so.. individualistic?
The lines are draw between, reasoning and right or wrong..
No respond from "counsil" yet,
i guess i'll leave it to hario on jill.
Backoff? Me? Shall tee?
"When a problem arises from a solution, confront or let guilt
spill all over ones soul & mind."

Double up the LOL.
naoh: khong sao. Toi tham em.
still dazed.
Worthy to shoulder of burden, by two,
when I do His work, shall thou taketh,
of such repast?
It does not congiery thy fellows.
I fail to entrust his methods.
Leaving time then, I shall aware thy actions.
Remarks of sins,
Thee soul created problem, I shall fix it, myself.
If i must.
Decision made... then.
No comments:
Post a Comment