Friday, February 20, 2009

Right on babe.

Yea, anyway promised my lui, her sweet 16th birthday,
said, I have been working too much...
Only if she score straight A first, hahaha.
Shit, she's a smart one.. wot to buy here ar?
No, daddy is still the same.
I miss you too.



Anyway officially in student body counsil.
Muahaha
Theme for this year proms? hmm..
Honestly, not trying to be racist here,
why does white people always get to be the president man..
Well tat's life. Things dont just happend do they?
soccer was pretty good today, we score with awesomeness..
New experiments!!
I never knew, i never knew.

Btw, there's still cool place to chill in freo.
It's called little creatures, and the place is so like a factory.
The atmosphere is great, good food too.
We ate wood fire pizza, chips, and chilli mussels.
Most importantly, the ale.
Awesom eee stuff man. Seriously.

Booozzeee.
Macau Lau, vietnam Nad, vietnam Nan?
Damn, hard to decide.
Tat's life, so awesome!
11 pm...dc

No comments: