I'm back and I'm gone.
One place and the other.
Hello again, or goodbye - was there any?
Living alone with eileen here.
Independance, whoa, it's fun in a way.
But then there's always the bad side,
u gotto pay bills, rotax, sort things put,
clean up the house, and the list goes on...
Hell long list...
Yeam I'm getting a new phone, W595i, seems alright thought.
Btw:
It aint tat hawt here mate.. wtf
Anyways, came back and drove myself right into
hell. This term is hell screwed.
Worst still, I missed just too much lessons,
now I'm pretty stuck on my reflective journal..
Somemore UWA outline... the fuck?
Yup it's quite enraging.
too bad i'm not the only one fucking around.
Yea, lost contacts with loads of people,
old faces are gone, new faces, new stuff, new rules,
This year 5 malaysian only man.. Bloody David berry put
us on a huge aeroplane lo. Go fly kite la cunt.
Quite some ppl suddenly extend also, rather unexpected.
haha, dai sei.
Speaking of Malaysian, one guy from sarawak lives
next door - homestaying.
This year is dominated by China people and hong kees lo.
And the Indo group is so damn huge this term..
some dickheads are still around ehr. Sort of.
It's like bashing them on the head with a bat,
and screaming: Fuck why wont u just die!!
yes we all know wat the hell teng got himself!
But the question is how...
This girl needs heavy analysation still... walau eh lo.
Grace does look like me does she? Sort of
Yes and shit,
I'm back on the same shift,
My mortal colleage is back,
I miss him when he got sacked,
Hated him when we're working as partners,
Now that his back, it's pretty much still the same.
A few great songs these months,
too bad i still sucked at blogging outline..
Could've had add them here.
Ahhhh... loadsa work to do...
OMg.
6 comments:
OMG. It's a really long list lor. And also so many people. -.-'''
Y get new phone? Old phone not good enough ka? And what?? 5 Malaysians only?? Not when I thought Australia's like the 2nd Malaysia. What happened to that teng? You didnt mention.
Lol,
Need a new phone ma.
Turns out my statistic wrong also, less than 10 Malaysian. He got new gf edi ma. Like duh...
Ooooo.... As if I know.. I'm not the one in AUSTRALIA OK?
and BTW, y does a girl need heavy analysationing??? Not good enough for a girl? my gawd!
Go brush up on your statistic.
Ohoh!! can go and take SPM ORIGINAL CERT LIAO. ha... now only can go take.
OOOpssies...
My bad. hahah
Cause we're envy? Or just curious.
Wait teacher, i thought u dun teach statistics wan ar?
Too bad la, I always never manage to take wan.
still can teach ma
u think what? -.-'''
Sure or not?
Mana certificate?
Later teach edi take uni exam all red red egg then not so nice lo./.
Post a Comment