Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's a wicked week, oh well,
blame myself for not taking any time efficientcy measurements...
Lol....

Anyway, since Math1 presentation was postponed and Marketing4
draft is due only tomorrow, while English 1 report is to be handed by
20th, the long list goes on... blabla yadayada!!
It's time to know a little german. Whee!!

Ich - I
meil - I (past tense)
du - you
itr- erm.. need to check with ppl..

Ein Dame brennt,
Sie hat mich zum Fressen gern
Sein weiche teile und auch harte,

Saugt sich fest an deinen Lippen
Gräbt sich Gänge durch die Rippen

Bitte bitte gib mir Gift.
du hast mich gefragt, aber ich werde sagen, Nein!!

Who said learning german was easy...
I still need people to help read...

2 comments:

Toko said...

oh oh!! I know some! let's see....friss den schlamm i think. Tell me when you know the meaning~ :P

Seon said...

No problem, when i get it, I'll tell ye. Btw, didn't know you had a taste for german.