Sunday, November 30, 2008

Revulsion

No... it isn't rite...
Go with instincts.
It wasn't but that fat... wat's his name again?
He said it, and I went yair....
Via intuitive repulsion, seriously.


Pity la sil kor, this is like the 3rd time his bloody hard drive
failed to save files properly, eng reports, ra 3, porn, and now
philosophy which is due by monday. Haha, it's hilarious dude.
Fill so sympathy for ye.


Bring it on mate, I'm in. I take on the challenge.
We play hard, then we double the study yair?
We begin before av'ro then!! For final terms!!
March with the cavalry, strike at first hand.

Strike them right on their very souls!
May the spears be showered with the bloods and organs
of our opponents and enemies!! Make them bleed!!
Spare non! NO MERCY!!!

but dun poke the exam papers until koyak pls.

Then again reminds me of the deal I made with my couz bro,
loser lose $50... AUD.
2 challenges meh, sweet!

No comments: