Thursday, November 20, 2008

English 1 Report complete!!

Finally, I have completed!! muhahahah...
I thought I heard voices...
Siau edi... took me one whole freaking day lo...
It's 5 am edi... 2 more hrs have to go school..
Haiz... Wat the freak...
So wanna shove this right in front of micheal face,
then laugh like a lunatic siaukia. hahah

Then again, shouldnt be too happy,
still got MK4 and Math1 assignment to go...

Btw, Emma totally liked our idea for MK4.
Sweet!! Hmmm... packaging is the problem thought...
I wonder how on earth to present this product...
We solved the logistics edi.. ads was another problem..

A chest shaped cereal. That's the product...
It's half cylindrical on top and a cuboid below.
But then how to make it out of cardboards,

Need opinions & suggestions, feel free to comment.
Good or bad,Relevant or not Thanks for the ideas!

4 comments:

KARMIN said...

chest shaped? use the balloon wan la.. the plastic bottle geh inside put two balloon.

or u mean your heart?
if heart use plasticine and punch your fist into it lor. nicely shape. your exact heart size too.

wahahahah... retarded liao. =)

Seon said...

Ouch.. my heart broken edi...
Haha, still a good opinion.
=P

KARMIN said...

of coz la.. lol..
who am I wor? hehe

Seon said...

Taekwondo master!!
Omi gosh...!!Oww..ouch.... whoa my heart is huge!!
I need doctor...