I dunno why, but i feel like bitching,
whinning, and screaming like a child
and an over obssed lady in her 20s.
If only, they heed me,
if only, i took charged,
if only, i've guide them,
if only, i volunteered,
FUCK TODAYS presentation....
I knew 3 of them we're incapable of doing proper presentation,
and yet i didnt press on to both leader and co-leader.
WTF man... look at the outcome....
I wish i stood up and make a big stand,
hate me for who I am but I'm willing to sacrifice,
friendship for the sake of our group.
Tat's life. How can a medical student stand back?
It's like seeing a patient dying while the surgeon doesn't notice at all,
and as the standing surgeon, I just lay my bloody ass there WATCHING.
IF only. FUCK now i dun even know if i can make it through physio unit.
No comments:
Post a Comment