Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leadership

Been thinking bout the past randomly after the trip,
leadership came through me first, I remember my old days,
the very first time i entered bilden, i was immediately
promoted to leader which astound me very much.
Come to think of my experiences, and now...
I wonder what have all these natural leadership instincts,
aura and power have gone to I questioned.

All the while in college and university,
I've never find myself possessing my past powers as before.
In deep thoughts, I find no inner peace,
regretted the lost of my powers.

Anyway decided to go for a heavy chain of diet after reading
readers digest recently.


1)Usual bread - Dense bread/linseed or sourdough
2)Cakes and pastries - Fruit yogurt(excellent for sweet toothed)
3) Snacks(chips) - Dried fruit, apple/apricots and nuts. Fresh grapes, raspberries, figs and rhubarb
4)Rice, pasta and noodles - Long-grain rice, basmati, medium-grain brown, cracked wheat(bulgur) quinoa or buckwheat noodle.
5)Spread and sweeteners, sugar, honey, syrup - yellow box honey
Taken from reader digest.

No comments: