Thursday, December 31, 2009

Couple of minutes to another history

Yeap, Life's a huge encyclopedia of history.
Mostly depending on how one chooses to see,
admire, or indulge into it.

Here's the fact, it's only a couple minutes left and I know
I ain't capable of writing even essays made up of cock and bull
stories at this pace.
Apologies to all mates, whom I'm unable to entertain,
life goes spinning and we've just gotto catch the drift at times yeah?
Cheers.

Finally, my dear, I've gotto admit, she's the one I'm writing up this
last post, I cherish every moment and savored as much as I can
despite being away from her. Miss you my dear heaps, :>.<:
<3!

Happy 2010 everyone!
Life ahead is always in our hands.
Wished time we're short then again the core turns;
and arises core and pros.

2 comments:

Evaccs said...

dear dear, i was expecting a longer post.:P hehe..jk. happy new year 2010! i hope we can celebrate many many new year together in future. =) i miss u! (L) muackzz.

Seon said...

Aiye, tamak betul la sayang.
Eat enough but eat too much later
overweight le. :p
Miss ye too.<3
Muackkss










P.s: It's alright. :P