Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last day of school and UWAFP/UWAFY

So basically, it's my entire batch of 2008/9 last day, YEAH!! Noo... [T.T]
Pity, I purposely didn't take any picture for this last day thought,
but it's only in other people's camera...
hahaha, suddenly regretting...
no graduation pics...
nice.
The weirdest thing is we never seen this person ever!!
And the photographer..
one word, NOOB!!!
>.<

Reminds me of my secondary graduation thought...
A few people are missing, like Adrian, Guang shi.. anyone else?
Seriously...

Ahhh..
Those days, are good memories.
I miss them.
OK, honestly everyone except ah beng!!(zen ping)

Tomorrow's exam day:
ANd yet!!
THere's always time for chilling and relaxing.
Then, there's always a coffin waiting for me.


Ok, seriously, basil said 8 am exam...sort of...
I can't really tell from my blurish picture taking thought,
and I dun believe marion...
What time is tomoro's exam?????

Gotto do some work....seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. y don't miss Zen Ping?? -.-

Seon said...

for fun. How can i not miss any of my old friends?