Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time isn't a friend now,
neither is the slough of ignorance.
Things, the trend of consciousness,
is become morbidly degrading.
After all, has been ever-governed
by systems.
It's invisible wall


Damn, lately of all the movies i've watched,
El laberinto del fauno is a handsdown champion.
Sort of makes me regret not learning latin properly.
Para siempre usted pesar la senor Seon!!
Por que! Que Que!

I passed my undang, last week. LOL
lost to jac by one mark... she got 49/50.
Ask me challenge her wor... lost liau belanja makan meh...
It was fun thought, sitting around listening and talking with
those cikgu. Seriously, of every socialising experience,
this one is most propably the best one for 2009!
There was a bapuk teacher too.
Btw, aren't malay against gays?


To make things from awesome to fuked up,
I sorta lost my optus no ay. Noaaaiiirrr
So wot ever happen in campus,
post me up online ay!

I haven't even written my late attendance this term to
the dean yet... better write now.

4-7 mins later...
Look wat i found while hunting for ming lap...
Her.. student id.. no.. so precisely zero wan...
Of all coincidence.. wtf?!? Tea Tree Fife Zero Zero Zerow. Lol
I damn lame.

No comments: