Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lol.. Tat was so *out of the blues*

I miss her lo...
Exam edi still can't stop missing.
Where are u darling?

It's the middle of my exams week.
Then again, I'm still doing what i shouldn't be doing. LOL
Been having my brains spinning out of place recently,
then again, I notice a weakness-
la cap no vie rinahe, mi comour via lessiano, di purti passilla bunjo.

Got this on msn. It was pure out of the blues...
There wasn't any plan at all. LMAO..
Seon - Holy shit.. why didn't study earlier
Kai - Double shit... dun even hav a book for both tests
Allan - (finger crossed he'll put triple shit edi..)



I'm chatted with my old mate the other day.
In doing so, we discusses about his situation.
And I realise something, while I was in campus,
the "system" the normative system...
build within us.. then there was the intial repulsion.
It's all coming back to me now. Muahahahah!!

My experiments.. yes.
It's no longer above classified.
Evil? Well, tat's wat she said.
Turns out g1-g3 works fine. Except g4-5.
I remember adding the same solutes le.
A-F is all failure. But dunno why i notice F4 turn purple from yellow
oxidisation? or was it reduction ar? Chem gg edi.. I think reduction
cause react with air ma...
and apparently I added a new row h1.
Need to get more rack edi.. shit no class edi
This time go campus store curi a bit. HEHE.
Then again, the system.

Whos buying weed? We're leavers!! YEah!!!
Some of us... are.

1 comment:

KARMIN said...

hmmm.... sudden changes?
No updates geh?
anyway.. like the photo. 4 SEASONS. Awesome! WOOT!