Sunday, October 5, 2008

Begining of term 4

Lol today was a little freaky during weird,
totally out of the ordinary.
Zane's having his holidays, Trang was replaced by Minh.
Gosh... was it the time or was it lacking of sleep?
We actually finished placing every breads and sweets
by 8.30am... Minh is wow...
Come to think of it, I slept only at 3am last night.
Must be that flat white from Ms.Mauid, I wanted Mocha.
Ended up doing pumps aside with those dumbells
me and my couz normally do, hell I was totally
out of breath and I still couldn't sleep.
Well, Tv might work. It didn't...
Hell's kitchen USA is so good this season.
The F word is totally entertaining. Hahaha..

Yea, bout work, some guy dressed in a dolphin pop by the shop
today.. "so is there any free food for a dolphin?",
"Unless you buy something"
"Then do you 've tuna?"
"no we dun sell tuna."
"that's good, cause you might be eating us"
And I was like what on earth are you talking bout...
*gawn*
Why and how the fuck on earth does dolphin meat end up
in tuna fishes... Don't tell me tuna eats dolphins...
It's either I'm in the shithole or you mate.
"Mate IGA is couples of door down, wrong place mate."
And my colleage ar.. was chuckling unable to response,
"how cha' like to go out with a dolphin?"

Rofl..
Tomorrow's the day, a new beginning.
Whee.. I'm "fucking" excited.
More like some dumd repetition of history.
Least there's some changes.
Hell no, I'm facing patric again.
Ain't gonna screw my exams. No no.
So f*cked up already.
Bloody pissed off over some messages.

To be honest, I want this term to end fast.
Shouldn't jump to conclusion so fast.

There's always a reason. Hehe.
Song name 05 is still playing in my head,
it's bind to my heart already.
It's not fun to feel it... missing somebody..
But I love it.

No comments: