Muahhaah, no the topic doesn't refer to
Anuar(is tat how u spell?) votes.
But instead a landsliding presentation that sweept,
Mr.Peter Gardner off his very feet!!!
IN YOUR FACE!! MUahahhahah....
Just both of us doing a presentation of 4 ppl!!
I bet Kai and I ought to get at least 90% for our presentation!!
Many credits to him and me. Dun you just love astrophysics?
Awesome day. Call it one lucky day I wonder why?
Pity the next 2 groups presentation, was playing
Advance Wars at the back. Hehe...
As for football, I injured 2 players today. Basil and Tai.
Ouchies I injured Basil tibia bones, well, I "knee-ed" him,
ain't so nasty rite mate?
Tai, tat one is pretty painfull, I "ellbow-ed" his right arm.
OOps... No worries this mate been trained to take "punches"
Mr.Man of Steel.
It's sports, so play safe.
Then pool, my goodness, I beat Basil twice...
To be honest, I was lucky... hehehe
I miss you, you miss me,
we are happy family,
and a great big hug and kisses
for me and you.
Won't you say you love me too?
(Barney and Friends,Kids Show)
Connection Terminated ...
No comments:
Post a Comment