Saturday, January 5, 2008

A very day fill with emotions of negativeness.

I wonder why I even bother to write.
Feelings like tiredness, depressive and a little sorrowfulness came
together in form of drowsiness, perhaps I am truly foolish not knowing that
there might been a betraying shadow in this chamber of my life.
Betrayed? Or was it I who lead this enigma into my world?
A fool I have become indeed, and now what left is unknown.
Perhaps I been driven by the desire of human emotions?
Or was it the conniption I felt?
How dumb...


Confused I might have been, to Australia or remain...
I just don't know....
Became stressed to think about it, so complicating...
Sometimes it just feels like leaving the whole world there at that
very spot, become something immaterial, or rather existing in a way,
; dust perhaps?


Lolz when to Nicholas house today, had some chat, yep it's been a while.
Won't be seeing him for some time by then, his in Taylors college taking up
on American Degree Transfer Program(ADP).
Saw his papers....
Omg... so cheap only 5000 Rm only.....
Kind of makes me feel like an idiot who's wasting money...
His courses are so much cheaper and should be almost same standard.
Then I remember what Liang Khoon said about my fellows classmate from S7
who are studying locally then only further studies in other countries....
Does feel weird and the remark of "If only I knew" keeps popping out.
It's just too late.... too late.

No comments: