So i'm leaving very soon like tomoro morning.....
10am. And 2pm flight.
Erm dunno wat to write too....
Just in the grieving mood ....
Separation as my friends said.
Or like Shin Khai who insist never to get emotional or he'll beat the crap out of me....
Lolz....
Gotto go sleep soon....
Darn I'm already missing many people.... friends, classmates, and the list goes on...
Haiz better stop getting emotional....
Adios......
5 comments:
Good luck my friend....Hope to see you soon....Should have gotten emotional when I had the chance....Damn...zZz...nvm...nex time when u come back, I will beat the hell outa you....Adios friend...
i miss u already lehhhhhhhh!!!
The following is from Liang Khoon....Good luck there... Hope to see u soon... We will try to have a gathering after u fly back... but dun forget to buy a birthday present for me ...hehe...
Haiz..Seon,hope no bom on your flight..Haliluya...
Post a Comment